Newsletter December 2018
Is there a Lepto epidemic?
The short answer is - we don't recommend vaccination. For why, watch the video below.
Titers - an alternative to vaccination plus more.
Canine Behaviour Consultation
The ACE Academy for Canine Educators behaviour consulting services is provided by Mike Annan, CIPDT, and Jeff Grognet, DVM. Our goal is to enrich the bond between you and your canine friend.
These are the behaviours that we can provide assistance with. Does your dog:
· Lunge at other dogs?
· Lunge at people?
· Exhibit aggressive behavior?
· Lunge, pull, or jump at moving object such as cars or bikes?
· Bark on leash?
· Suffer from separation anxiety?
· Fear or Anxiety disorders?
· OCD disorders/ obsessive behavior?
· Food aggression or resource guarding?
· Excessive territorial behavior?
· React negatively to people or other animals?
· Have over excited reactions to other dogs or people?
· Have you stopped walking your dog because they are just too unmanageable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help.. For more information, click here.